McC School News

The Student News Site of McCullough Junior High

McC School News

McC School News

ExploraVision, Give it a Try!

ExploraVision, Give it a Try!

Have you ever looked through the clubs on the McCullough website and saw a club named Exploravision? ExploraVision is actually not a club, but it’s a national competition where students come up with an idea to solve a real-world problem.

ExploraVision was created to help increase the exposure students have to STEM and science. It was also created to get students interested and started early. There are many different benefits to ExploraVision and there are also many different reasons why you should give it a try.

ExploraVision has many different things to offer, and it goes from K-12 grade. I interviewed Mrs. Beineman, the head of ExploraVision and she said, “ExploraVision helps students think creatively, use problem-solving skills, and communication skills.” Since ExploraVision is a national competition, it will help you enhance your thinking skills. Mrs. Beineman also said, “ExploraVision has helped students in the past with time management and communication skills.” This shows another way that ExploraVision could be helpful in later years. Lastly, Mrs. Beineman said, “ExploraVision gives exposure to new ideas and different ways to solve problems.” This adds to the list of benefits that ExploraVision has to offer. ExploraVision is a great way to get into the world of STEM and science and get to explore the different careers within the subject.

In conclusion, there are many different benefits to ExploraVision and reasons why you should try it. ExploraVision provides many different important skills and enhances thinking to the next level. Would you give ExploraVision a try?