McC School News

The Student News Site of McCullough Junior High

McC School News

McC School News

Mr. Polzin – Super teacher?

Are you an A student when it comes to math? Well, what about the rest of your class? Mr. Polzin is an awesome teacher who allows his students to excel at math. When one steps into his class, they know immediately that his students excel in his class. Evita Nonno is a student in Mr. Polzin’s class, and she agrees that he is an outstanding teacher, and the majority of his students get really good grades. Evita will talk about Mr. Polzin and how he teaches his students to shine. Evita said, “Mr. Polzin’s class receives high grades.” She also said, “He allows others to figure out the answer without telling them, allowing students to learn.” Mr. Polzin teaches in a way that allows students to learn and succeed in math. Evita also says, “There are a lot of fun assignments and projects that he assigns you.” This shows that Mr. Polzin is a great teacher because he makes his class enjoyable. He also allows students to collaborate, which helps lots of students learn better and faster. In conclusion, Mr. Polzin is the teacher that everyone needs. He can create a safe and fun environment for his students to thrive in, and he makes learning fun!