McC School News

The Student News Site of McCullough Junior High

McC School News

McC School News

STUDY TIP

STUDY TIP

Have you ever had trouble finding ways to study for a class? If so, these are some ways I could help you.

Today I’m here with Zymal and we will be going over some ways to help you study. Study tips are an extra help for exams, quizzes, etc. These include classes like math, science, history, and E.L.A. Some ways to help study for L.A are practice your vocab words, do flash cards, practice each day you’re reading. Another thing that could help you study for ELA is to ask your teacher for extra work so you can practice, if it doesn’t work then ask for advice or look for different ways to study online. Another subject that you can use flash cards for is History because history also has vocab words and is really hard. Another way to study for history is to restudy the notes you take in class, make notes in chronological order. These two classes are some of the hardest you’re going to have out of the four so I recommend you listen and follow carefully so you can be successful.

Study tips aren’t just for you have you ever had to help a friend with a class, like a way to study, if so who was it and what class “Yes actually I do have a friend whose name is Sophia, I recommended her to do flashcards for medical terminology, and she still does not pass fully but she still studied to have passing grade.”, that’s nice, see Zymal helped her friend, just like you can help a friend or a friend help you. Another class you could maybe search up work problems is for math, because all about equations, and square root, etc. Or you could ask your teacher for a bonus worksheet so you can study for your exam. Zymal gave us an idea of how she spends most her time to be where she is right now and how most of her grades are, Zymal said “Yes all the time, because I’m mostly an A plus student, also because I want to always get good grades.” I get that most people struggle in science but if you really do your research or like to look over your class work that you can use to study for your exams.

My purpose is to make sure everyone becomes successful and can get good grades. Another thing that proves my purpose is how to help you study for the test, or quiz. So in conclusion, if you just focus and do some of these study tips you’ll succeed in school, but if you decide to not follow then that falls on your hands your future depends on you. Thank you so much for your time, Zymal, and for answering these questions. Now if you need help to study for a class then you know where to go.