McC School News

The Student News Site of McCullough Junior High

McC School News

McC School News

School Events at McC

School Events at McC

At McC there are many different events that go on throughout the school years. Some may be formal or for a sporting event. Either way they are a great way to hang out with your peers that go to McC or the highschool. We wanted to know what the students think about school events and whether they enjoy them or not. I spoke to a fellow McC student Travis Watford. When asking him if he extended events he told us “Yes I do”. Now we know we can ask him for his opinions on the events.

We wanted to know what his favorite part of the events were. “I think my favorite part of the school events are seeing my friends and having a good time.”

It is good that students can socialize together. Some events serve foods like choir events, football games or coffee nights. So going to events also means that you will be fed and won’t be left hungry.

The most valuable part about the events is the charitable donations. Like the bike parade where students got to ride bikes around the halls and all bikes were donated to kids who couldn’t afford their own bikes for Christmas. This is such a meaningful thing. In the end it is very valuable that students socialize and have fun while doing good deeds.