McC School News

The Student News Site of McCullough Junior High

McC School News

McC School News

Should McC have a Chocolate Fountain?

I asked this question to 8th grader Thomas G not only was his answer yes, he believes there could be good benefits. He really believes they should have a chocolate fountain that would bring A lot of people A lot of happiness. And happiness is a really good thing. McC is always talking about how they love students being happy.

One thing Thomas did say was A chocolate fountain could bring McCullough “straight bank”. He also said they could hype it up by only using it on Fridays. This would make students very excited to use it. I would use it every Friday, Thomas says. Chocolate is very good and makes a lot of people extremely happy. It’s my little brother’s favorite food, he says.  He eats it every day. He eats it like it’s an anti-old medicine. He couldn’t live without it.

Overall, Thomas believes a chocolate fountain should be in McCullough. There are numerous benefits, and it would help us out a lot. A lot of people love chocolate and when you love something, and you get it it makes you very happy. We should all love a chocolate fountain. They’re good.